Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Outfit #4: We Are All made of Star Stuff














































I'm finally beginning to get in my Romwe haul. Every time I get a Romwe package in the mail at work, I have to go try it on in the bathroom and parade it around the office (this also happens with my cosplay). Considering I work with 99% men (there's only one other woman in my company of 20 something people!), I can never be sure if they appreciate it or if they are rolling their eyes at me.

I know the galaxy thing is kind of played out, but as an intense space nerd I had to get EVERYTHING GALAXY ROMWE OFFERED. Seriously. I ordered the dress, the skirt, and some galaxy leggings. I might have a problem.








Dress: c/o Romwe // Shoes: Steve Madden // Jacket: Forever 21 // Belt: Thrifted // Hat: H&M // Ring: F21 // Wig: eBay

PS: I've been overhauling my wardrobe lately, and thus I've been poking around a lot of websites. I'm particularly charmed by Jolie Moi. They have really cute street style.

13 comments:

  1. Your feet are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swooning over that galaxy dress, I am in love with all things space-y! Also I love the colour of your wig, I didn't even realise it was a wig till I read the tags ^-^
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty!
    love the galaxy print :)

    XOFEMKE.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The print on your dress is so pretty. I love the uniqueness of it.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't blame you for wanting them all, they're gorgeous ! ^^

    I saw these galaxy-clothes at DinoDirect too, for example the skirt here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dress. I love galaxy prints.

    Xo
    http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this galaxy print!!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! You have an amazing blog too, you look really pretty!! XOXO :)

    www.maytessentials.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this dress too and totally haven't worn it, you've inspired me! I love how you layered the leather jacket.

    also, in reference to your comment on my blog: I totally know how you feel about feeling all over the place with your style. But, I think it's a good thing, you shouldn't feel like you have to be tied down to any particular style of dress. dressing for your mood is much more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, I'm so excited to see how you style it! You have such a glorious, effortless style.

      Yeah, I don't know. It's really weird. I feel that I have these dual sides of my personality (on one hand I'm a total city girl - into tech, geeky things, music, culture, art; on the other hand I was raised on a farm in Alaska, so I have all this intense appreciation for the outdoors, nature, etc. I can ride horses and four wheelers, fish...) and I feel like lately those sides of my personality have been at war with one another, as I am being forced in my career to make decisions that take me further away from one or the other. Thus, my fashion is suffering: I feel insecure and doubt myself and my outfits a lot of the time. I'm inspired by anime, video games, bright colors and Japanese fashion; but I'm also inspired by whimsy florals and sun kissed cheeks. I am having a hard time finding a balance, and it's frustrating me.

      Not to mention that I am a curvy girl, so some of the things I feel inclined to wear don't look good on me. So that adds a whole different spectrum to it - how to dress for my curves.

      Sorry for the rant, it's just something I've been really struggling with lately.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...